Saturday, June 25, 2005

Back to realty......

Greetings all you faithful blog viewers. You can now relax and stop cringing at those "Play this audio post" messages. I listened to a few tonight and have decided that I am not the best at speaking to a recorder over the phone.

We got into Phillips tonight at about 8:00. We stopped at the Museum Bar, just north of Phillips, for a large glass of Mich. Amber Bock. Needed to dull the senses just a bit more before getting home and dealing with unloading, etc. It is going to be good to slide into the old familiar bed tonight. Two weeks of ever-changing sleeping quarters does not make for high quality, restive sleep. I'm going to set the alarm for 2:30 P.M.

Will look over the photos tomorrow and post a few from each location.

As I did not access my email, or the Ottertail site, for the last two weeks, I had 52 messages in my email inbox. Each time a comment is made on the Ottertail I get the text of that comment in an email message. So I could finally see what has been going on.... I will not try to respond to any of the comments, as it would take forever. I will start replying on new posts and comments. So fire away...............

3 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, June 26, 2005, Blogger Red Green said...

Come to think of it, that would be an acceptable thing right now. Kind of warm and humid right now. I just got done ripping the cutting deck off the mower. One of the rear lift mounts was broken loose..... that explains Lucy's call about the mower, I thought it was just the usual dragging. Oh, well, I'll get it welded tomorrow and mow soon..... yee-haaa!!!
Oh, yeah, thanks for doing the mowing.
I gotta go, Carlo

 
At 4:05 PM, June 27, 2005, Blogger Red Green said...

downsoxes, I can't believe you missed the title of this post.... I thought you were more observant than that!
I gotta go, Carlo

 
At 4:07 PM, June 27, 2005, Blogger Red Green said...

Besides, I know you like those goose down filled booties you wear all winter, but you could get the spelling right.... down soxes.
I gotta go, Carlo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home