Friday, June 03, 2005

Upcoming events......

Here it is, June 3rd already!! Peggy is off to Black River Falls to go kayaking and canoeing with some of the folks in her re-enacting group. This is not an official event, but just a fun trip for the group. She spends time with a group of people doing French & Indian War era re-enacting. You can read about the group here. I spent some time with the group a number of years ago and was able to find one picture on the website that I'm in. I'll post a few pics.
So Peggy is gone, I guess I'll have to go fishing.
On June 12th we leave on our motorcycles for destinations East. We will go through the UP and across the Mackinac bridge, down through LP to Ohio. Then we head east to Pennsylvania where Peg has some cousins we will visit. They are a couple hours north of Philly. Around Thursday following, Tim will ride his scoot to meet us in Penn. and we will all ride together to his home in Connecticut, with a stop at Orange County Choppers on the way........ Way cool....
I'm dragging my golf clubs along in the trailer, so I suppose we will be getting out on the links a few times with Tim. I golfed out there one other time and the courses are all built on these super hilly locations. Quite nice even if I don't golf worth a damn.
About the 20th of June we will head west. Maybe catch other cousins of Peg's in Ohio, and will try to visit cousin Di in Muncie. We'll try to get home on the 25th. Hey, Mag, will you be able to mow lawn here while I'm gone? I guess we could try to get the neighbor kids to do it it you aren't around.
I've been checking out AudioBlogger, a service that will let you call a number, leave a voice message that will get posted on this blog. Can't seem to get through the sign-up page, something must be on the fritz with that site. Wanted to get it set before the trip so I could call in some updates. Oh, well, I'll keep trying.
Carlo

2 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, June 05, 2005, Blogger Red Green said...

You mean I didn't tell you?

Sorry!!

I'll work on those graduation items.

Dad

 
At 9:27 PM, June 05, 2005, Blogger Red Green said...

Thanks, I'll email you about gas filling, etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home