Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Passing thoughts

I see some viewers have followed the link to the Flying Spaghetti Monster page. It's quite interesting if viewed objectively.
Some people at work found it offensive because they said I was making fun of God. It really is nothing of the sort. It's just an attempt by someone to show that maybe things are not as cut and dried as some think concerning teaching religion in public school.


On another front, do any of you know what exactly is going on here?
I think we (USA) should go into Northern Ireland, topple the nasty regime (U.K.) that is oppressing the native people, re-unite the two halves of Ireland and set up a democracy! We won't ask if this is what they want, but they'll like it or answer to us!!!

Read more.

Oh, well, just venting......

2 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, July 12, 2005, Blogger Red Green said...

Why not that country in Africa, in the Northeast, where the militia or whatever is killing gobs of people? I can't remember the name of the place, no press, must be no oil. If our efforts truly are to protect the defenseless from bad guys, you would think USA would have been in there in a heartbeat. Shows you what I know.....

 
At 9:26 PM, July 13, 2005, Blogger Red Green said...

I'm guessing male, cause wasn't it Lennie and Squiddy?

I gotta go, Carlo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home