Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The Great Apple Caper


As you know, I was going to attemtp to document the gradual dis-appearance of "the pie". Imagine my surprise when I came home today! The pie looked like this..... At first I thought it was mice, or bigger visitors. As it turned out, it was much larger visitors. Seems that our friend, Mary Ostling, and her sisters had been down here a few times to collect apples. Apples are falling steadily and there are still a big bunch on the tree. I picked a few tonight so Lucy could take some down to Muriel..... did you catch that Sunset?? Debbiecakes??
Here is what I am going to attack in a few minutes... So the fact of the matter is that Lucy treated Mary O. and Nancy Longseth and Dibby to pie when they were here. Oh well, I'll just have to start over. It's a nast job, but someone has to do it ;-)
So, here we go again folks! Here is a luscious little photo of the 'new test model'. I'll keep you up to date.......

2 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, August 25, 2005, Blogger umlikedude said...

what an outstanding dessert. i applaud His Bakingness!!!!

*clap clap clap*

B

 
At 1:32 PM, August 26, 2005, Blogger Red Green said...

No, I didn't, didn't claim to, etc..
I just changed the locks on the doors.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home