Sunday, June 26, 2005

Thanks, Peggy......

I would like to take this time to thank Peggy for accompaning me on this trek. She doesn't whine about the weather nearly as much as I do. She doesn't bitxx about the roads nearly as much as I do. She is a safer rider than I am and saved my neck at Snowshoe, Pa. I almost pulled out in front of a car coming from the left and she yelled really loudly..... another good reason to have quiet mufflers on the bikes.
We traveled 3914 miles, 3229 of which she rode on her own bike. The other miles were spent riding two-up with Tim and Dawn.
I couldn't have a better touring companion.
See the few pics below as a start of the photo session............
I gotta go, Carlo

1 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, June 27, 2005, Blogger Carlo said...

Looks like you got yerself a winner there, Carlo. Keep your head outa your butt and into the riding....
KYHOYBAITR

Red

 

Post a Comment

<< Home