Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Three days and counting.......

Two days at work, wedding to attend on Saturday, and on Sunday morning we head out for points East!!! I wish I had everything ready!!!! Mowed the lawn this evening, should be ready for Bag on Sunday or Monday, hee, hee.....
We're going to spend three days on the trip to Allentown, Pa. Hope it doesn't rain too much :-) Going to try to find a couple of microbreweries in that area. I found blurbs about them on Mapquest.

Lots to do yet this week. Changing oil and filter in both bikes, wash and shine them both up a little bit, finish packing the trailer (Peg's been working on that).

Stormy weather in central Wisconsin lately. Some tornados fairly close to this area and lots of rain storms. Thursday is supposed to be really nice here, rain on late Friday and Saturday. They are forecasting good weather on Sunday. I sure hope they are right!!!!!

Still haven't been able to get that Audioblogger thing to work, so will have to send a post or two from Tim's house.I guess we'll be seeing him a week from tomorrow.

Thanks for all the new posts I found on here today. Don't have time right now to deal with them, but some indicate that the posters need a tune-up.....

I gotta go, Carlo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home