Tuesday, July 19, 2005

This just in.......

Greetings, earthlings. We just got back from a bicycle ride and decided to check and see how Lance is doing:

Armstrong called it a ``no chain'' day -- meaning he felt so strong that it seemed as if his bicycle had no chain. Not bad for a 33-year-old who has ridden 1,746 miles through the north, east and south of France, over the Alps and Pyrenees, in the past two weeks.

That's almost as far as we went on our "big" motorcycle trip, and he don't got no moder on that bike!!!! Hmmm........


Overall Standings
Through Stage 16 - Tuesday, Jul 19
1.
Lance ARMSTRONG 66:52:03

2.
Ivan BASSO 2:46 behind

3.
Mickael RASMUSSEN 3:09

4.
Jan ULLRICH 5:58

This dude is cookin' and about to win his 7th straight Tour.

Here is the place that we will be staying while in Canada. It looks pretty official!! Should be a hoot, hope the fish are biting, and I'll do a couple of audio blogs while there so look out for that!! Perhaps I can get the boxboy to let me do an interview of him????

I believe this is one of the cabins we will be using, it sits above the boathouse. It sleeps 12 and all cabins have bathrooms/showers, kitchens/stove, refridgerator, pots, pans, etc. The other cabin sleeps six.



I don't know for sure, but I am going to guess that this is cabin 6, where I'll be staying, cause it's the coolest looking one........
I gotta go get a shower........ Carlo

2 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, July 20, 2005, Blogger Red Green said...

I hope so too, I like to eat fish.

Boxboy, what in hell does iywltk spell? Does it sound like Greenwich, or more like flute?

All out of dry ice in Canada. Something about keeping all their beef that way.......

 
At 10:40 PM, July 21, 2005, Blogger Red Green said...

Ya, should be good??? Ifn I can catch him before he does an over-suds.... or before I do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home