Thursday, June 09, 2005

Audioblogger sucks!!!!!

I've tried the audioblogger site twice a day since I first mentioned it. It gets stuck mid sign-up everytime. I emailed the site with the trouble I'm having--no reply. Tonight, however, the sign-up completed and gave me the number to call, procedure, etc. So I tried the number and after it dialed, silence ensued until the recording said "if you would like to make a call, hang up and dial...." Maybe next time it will actually work. If it does, I'll be posting on here via audio while on the road the next two weeks.

Change oil in the bikes tonight, spilled a big batch of oil on the floor. What a nimrod...... Also went to the driving range, and boy, am I a lousy golfer!!! Might just leave the clubs out at Tim's house. He can add them to his collection. I can probably do just as well if I just throw the damn ball. Oh, well...

By the way, check the Otter Tales link in the right sidebar. I'll give you a heads up in the future when additions are made.

I gotta go, Carlo

1 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, June 10, 2005, Blogger Red Green said...

O.K., so I'm wrong again. I got the blasted thing to work!! Now you're in for it folks, the remote posting is on.......
I gotta go, Carlo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home