Thursday, July 28, 2005

Back from Canada

Ok, I'm here. I'm also lazy so I'm going to be brief and then throw in a few pix the old way and call it good.
Hope to get to bed fairly early tonight. 5 nights on a flimsy matress with 4 loud snorers (I'm sure I didn't) makes for non-restful nights. Not to mention refreshments and late to bed, early to rise......so I need one good night until the trip to Poolweek!! As I have mentioned before, this annual event is second in popularity only to Bikeweek at Daytona Beach. I've already talked to the spa manager this evening and reserved space for a day or two...... I can always rest when I get back to work next week.

Oh, yeah, Tim. I gave Swede a link to the Ottertail Lodge and he looked at it some and he said "Tell Tim he has a fat face." Oh well, that's Swede for you!!

I gotta go, Carlo

4 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, July 30, 2005, Blogger Red Green said...

Dawn, just tell Tim about it, he'll understand. Swede is an Ogema guy that was in school around Tim's time, I think they knew each other well as kids.
I gotta go, Carlo

 
At 8:38 PM, August 02, 2005, Blogger Red Green said...

Oh, it's even worse than you imagined. The drain in the bathroom sink didn't work very well, and it took about 5 minutes for the hot water to get to the shower head!!!

 
At 8:49 PM, August 02, 2005, Blogger Red Green said...

Yeah, but I was really tired each morning from over-serving myself with beers and hanging around outside till really late. Did I mention the air conditioner in the cabin was louder than hell????

I gotta go, Carlo

 
At 9:36 PM, August 02, 2005, Blogger Red Green said...

Jeez, I'll look into it.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home