Friday, July 22, 2005

Friday before fishing.....

Well, earthlings, here it is, 10:05 on Friday night. I'm supposed to be in Prentice tomorrow morning at 4:45. Yes, that's right, in the A.M.!!! I thought that time only happened in the afternoon....... So I'm behind schedule, we went for a bicycle ride this evening, saw an ultralight (the kind with a parafoil sail for a wing), stopped at the airport to see it land. Turns out to be a local flyer that I had talked to last year. I've been thinking about ultralights since about 1985 after reading about them in Mother Earth News. Maybe I'll look into costs????? I doubt it'll ever happen.
Anyway, I'm late, and now Mona just stolled in for a visit! I guess I'll just have to say goodnight and sneak off to bed.

Pool Week people!!! I'll definitely be down there on Friday sometime. Linda or Debbie please send me an email with the driving directions to the spa...... Liz, when are you heading up?

Well, I have to sign off here and get some sleep......

I gotta go, Carlo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home