Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The Great Cob Caper......

O.k., folks, I have received a request to include the cob guessing game on this site. It is against my better judgement as it is sure to start another gaming network and I will have to devote the entire site to it eventually.

Oh, well...... please view the following photo and make a guess!!





Who Ate Which Cob of Corn?????










O.k., so which one did Jenny eat? Which one did Mary eat? Which one did John eat? Isn't this exciting (so far)?
If you wish to enter this lovely contest, please click here and here to submit your guess...... I can't believe I'm doing this, you owe me, Jenny!!!!

Oh, yeah, the DEADLINE is midnight tonight, 8-2-05................

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that there will be fantastic prizes!! (fantastic="Totally unrelated to reality or common sense and existing only in the fancy", from Webster's New College Dictionary)

Here is the game-masters email....."Thanks to all who have so far participated in the fantastic cob game. The response has been overwhelming. The deadline for submissions will be 12:00 midnight central time tonight. The winner(s) will be announced shortly there after. Please send all further submissions to Mary and to me.
Thanks for making this game a great success!!!
Jenny"



I gotta go, Carlo

1 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, August 02, 2005, Blogger Red Green said...

Oh, for sure, but what are we going to do about it?????

Carlo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home