Monday, September 05, 2005

Dial-up users, Read This

You may or may not have noticed a difference in this blot... er, blog. I have reduced file size of pictures in hopes that it will let the blog load a little faster for you. Of course, this results in pix that are a little less that sparkling clear. My apologies, but we'll try it this way for a while.

Isn't it amazing that I can carry on about such trivial things at Ottertail Lodge when so many terrible things are going on in the world right now?? My way of dealing with it, I guess..........
I gotta go, Carlo

3 Comments:

At 7:24 AM, September 06, 2005, Blogger Carlo said...

Box boy, that was another idiot that cannot leave people alone but has to put his shit on the web wherever he can. There were a couple others that I have deleted as well. It's just another form of spam, the bastards...........
Yer friend, Red

 
At 1:53 PM, September 06, 2005, Blogger umlikedude said...

hello, popPAW! very nice... although i have not a clue what yerself and 'clownboxer' are talking about... don't you two have enough nicknames yet?!!! hee hee. talk to 'youse' soon!!!

Nyrb

 
At 8:48 PM, September 06, 2005, Blogger Red Green said...

There was a comment on here from "Al Tenergy", saying how much he liked the blog and please visit my website about solar energy... makes you want to slap them. I removed the post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home