Thursday, June 15, 2006

Ah stahloo eggah.....

for a while, anyway. I just talked to Lyle in Merrill and he has arranged for us to meet with the big, bad FFA examiner Sean Curry on June 27th!!! I'm taking the day off work, as the stuff will probably start around 11:00-12:00, mid-day time.

As you can see, I'm seriously studying for this test!! There is a ton of info that one needs to know, but we can also use reference materials to find what we need if we don't recall it from memory..... So---- I go to work, get home and ride bike or walk for 30-45 minutes, shower, study the books, and then fly for a while if the winds are not to ferocious. There are a few maneuvers that I really need some work on, and the book learnin' could be better as well. I will need to meet with Steve sometime soon for the obligatory three hours of practical test prep and an endorsement saying he believes I am ready for the exam..... I feel like I got kicked back to high school!

I'm trying to stay calm, but you can see that the pressure gets to me on occasion. As they say in the old country, "Relax, have a brew.....". They must say that in SOME old country, doncha thin, Babba?











So, I am taking a sabatical from blogging until this test has been attacked and finished. I'm ceratainly hoping that the outcome is good, but I'll be sure to let you know either way.



Off we go, into the wil.........

Hey, Ottergal and Yram, can you fill the void for a while?

I gotta go, Carlo

5 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, June 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, I'm sure you will do fine as long as you don't pull your hair out.

 
At 8:59 PM, June 16, 2006, Blogger Carlo said...

Jeez, Carlo. Did most people you know go on vacation er sumpin'? Ya'll kin always relie on me to be keepin tabs on ya!! Good luck on that test thingie..... stop down and give me a ride someday!

Red

 
At 9:31 PM, June 16, 2006, Blogger Carlo said...

Hay, dood, I figurred out my pikshur!!! Wye dont you try yorse?
Red

 
At 9:33 PM, June 16, 2006, Blogger Red Green said...

Good job, Red!!! And some folks think that you 'ain't got the sense ya was born with'! Guess you proved them wrong.....

I gotta go, Carlo

 
At 7:34 AM, June 17, 2006, Blogger Red Green said...

I thought that was your picture!!!
Get with me later and we'll see if we can get it right.

Carlo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home