Sunday, June 04, 2006

Mrs. Booghost??????

What a project you have with the blog, the writing is always a great read and the pictures are wonderful. Thank you.

Some times its hard to believe that I moved to the East Coast it seems so far away from everyone. If I am feeling lonely and missing everyone I think of this wonderful adventure that Tim and I are taking.



A summer evening at our home can consist of delightful fireflys all around in there merry dance. The garden fountain running while we are playing a game of Bocce. Annie and Bailey the 2 pets chasing golf balls or chasing birds. Taking walks in the woods going to the very end of the stream that ends as a mini waterfall. Tim playing Patsy Cline and asking me to dance on the deck. Having a fire and cooking marshmallows and making smores. Having a great dinner on the grill and eating it under the stars.



Or taking a ride in the sports car with the top down and all your worries gone with the wind. Taking in all the Litchfield Hills is really a sight to see and all the wild flowers that grow along the country roads. Taking a ride to the club for a wonderful dinner outside on the patio with all the candles aglow. And having the most sinful dessert with a cup of capacino. Tim at 10pm insisting that we go out to Peaches for yummy home made ice cream.

Or a summer night when the moon is so very bright our whole backyard looks like it is day when it is night.


No wonder we all love summer.

Everyone have a happy healthy summer and do all the things you love to do.

Love Dawn and Tim

13 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, June 04, 2006, Blogger Yram said...

you have such a wonderful place! I must get John out there one day soon.
I love reading about your adventures and about the things you are doing. Are you still taking guitar lessons? I miss you guys! M

 
At 7:37 PM, June 04, 2006, Blogger Yram said...

your poochies are great! and is that robin's nest in your yard? how did you find that? M

 
At 7:49 PM, June 04, 2006, Blogger otterwoman said...

Sounds like you have a whole list of ways to keep your spirits up...... and they all sound absolutely grand... heck I think we actually tried a couple of them with you when we were out there...and yup.. they work all right.... good memories for all of us "visiters from Wisconsin".. everyone that has visited out there has come home with the most wonderful stories... and we all have agreed that we had been treated like royalty.

We sure had a swell time with the two of you when we drove our bikes out there... Any idea as to when you two will be heading west again? Hey Tim... please practice that handstand on a chair... I want to see it when you get back here the next time.

Ya, Yram mentioned the guitar... how about painting or general art related stuff... any more of that?

now about that nest... what else was in the nest besides the eggs? what is that thing?


I agree with M... I miss you guys too.

 
At 8:41 PM, June 04, 2006, Blogger Yram said...

I agree with Peggy! Practice that handstand you ninny! heehee
Yes...what is in that nest with the sky blue eggs?

 
At 9:30 PM, June 04, 2006, Blogger nwadc said...

Gene thanks so much for getting in the pictures they look wonderful. Yes I am still taking guitar lessons and skating lessons. I started to paint with acrylics as well (just for fun).

After my morning run with the pets I took these pictures this morning. I knew you would love the nest with eggs is that not so cool.... That nest is in 1 of my rose bushes and it is a small bird that looks like a wren. Tim thought it was Robin eggs but that is no Robin sitting on that nest. She was a bit upset when I was poking around trying to get a couple of shots.

Any one is welcome to come any time and I am happy to hear you all have a good time when you come we love the company...

Best get to bed... have to get up for work tomm. Yuck...

 
At 9:51 PM, June 04, 2006, Blogger Yram said...

i will have to research the eggs...look like robin eggs but i have not seen too many nests. wrens maybe? they can be quite aggresive. of course, all mama birds can be.

 
At 7:55 AM, June 05, 2006, Blogger nwadc said...

let me know when you find out what type of a bird it is. That bar in the nest is part of the trellis for the rose bush. Did she not do a great little job on that nest.. Will try and send pictures when the egss hatch.

 
At 6:58 PM, June 05, 2006, Blogger otterwoman said...

This will be great... "the continuing saga of the bird nest and it's contents"... yes. do conintue to take and send pictures.. this will be fun.

 
At 8:05 PM, June 05, 2006, Blogger otterwoman said...

whoops... I mean "continue"

 
At 9:07 AM, June 06, 2006, Anonymous booghost said...

I don't need to practice, Can do it anytime. Should I post a pic?

 
At 11:31 AM, June 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes!!! Please do.

 
At 8:04 PM, June 06, 2006, Blogger nwadc said...

no babies yet... she sure is a protective little bird... There is also a robins nest.. but that 1 is to high up by the rain gutter.

 
At 8:54 PM, June 06, 2006, Blogger Yram said...

I think we posted the chair stand on the otterblog with wedding pics. It was quick so I think you need to practice longevity. I have to admit...not bad for an old guy however! heehee
i like the booghost. weird but catchy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home