Saturday, June 24, 2006

If you think that I'm the one that's crazy.......

Check out these lunatics. I can understand using a parachute if your plane quits working, but these dimwits actually jumped out of a plane THAT WAS NOT IN DISTRESS!!!! I guess it takes all kinds.......






















All I'm doing is flying a perfectly good, sound airplane. Why would I jump out of it????? Besides, I'm required to wear my safety harness at all times, so I could not jump out even if I wanted to.....

By the way, Dennis, did that card get there?

Tuesday is "Test Day", so keep you fingers (and toes) crossed for me!

I gotta go, Carlo

4 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, June 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are right, Gene, you are not the craziest!!!

Lucy

 
At 9:33 AM, June 25, 2006, Blogger Red Green said...

Yeah, and I was going to jump by myself, still hadn't decided if I would use a chute or try to glide in like flying squirrel.... but now someone else has jumped, so I'm scrapping my plans. Guess I'm third.....

I gotta go, Carlo

 
At 10:21 PM, June 25, 2006, Blogger Red Green said...

I believe big Dennis is smarter than both of the others, and stayed on the ground... the main thing is he didn't jump out a perfectly good, functional airplane!!

 
At 7:14 AM, June 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, today is the day.. and so far it looks rather grey... I hope it is a reasonable day so this "play stuff" can all be over. ... and Gene can get down to some serious flying....
Gene, you must just trust your instructor... he has said that you were ready... he has been thrilled with your abilities from the start... he knows that you will do fine... me too...

now all you need to do is take a big deep breath just as Shawn gets there... and go have fun with it.
You really are a natural, you've studied enough so that you are already answering some questions that the instructors are not aware of.. you will be just fine.

Have a ball today. I'll meet you over there to witness the "graduation ceremony... please bring your camera..
ps

 

Post a Comment

<< Home