Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I'm falling behind

Must be the end of summer busies. After work today Ivan and Harry came over to Peg's and we got the forms set, dirt leveled and re-rod put in and ready. Now we can pour the concrete on Wednesday afternoon. Oh, yeah, we're putting on a small addition to Peg's garage. Now we will be able to store bikes and trailers inside and actually park a vehicle in the garage during winter. Wonder of wonders!! Then there will be the construction of walls and roof, moving windows to other walls, etc. Bow season is sneaking up all to quickly....... I have two more event posts to get to, documentation of the building project, oh my.
Ma made three more pies cause the apples just keep dropping. I think they call to her and she can't resist. I think I will try to reserve one of them for my birthday.
I gotta go, cause I need to get up at 5:00A.M. tomorrow..... yuck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home