Monday, July 31, 2006

I'm back, but.......

not ready to post. I'm just starting to go through my pix from the trip and it could be a while......

It was a great trip, hot and humid, some rain and wind, lots of aeroplanes, way too many people and some really great people that I got to know while working there. I will be going back next year for sure. Hope to fly the Flightstar down there so I can say that I did it.....

Here is one of my favorite photos from Oshkosh, at the ultralight field one evening.


3 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, July 31, 2006, Blogger Red Green said...

More on the mag. later.
No, I do not have a name for it yet, but have been thinking about it. Perhaps I will have Jen run a contest.....

I gotta go, Carlo

 
At 11:03 AM, August 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture, Gene. I thought the magazine picture was very good, otterwoman!! What an experience and if one takes a plane in there must be more so.

Lucy

 
At 6:23 PM, August 01, 2006, Blogger umlikedude said...

ya hey dat's good, dere.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home