Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Check this unlikely situation.....

Wow, who'd a thunk it!!! It's been 25 years since I started working at Marquip! And four other guys made 20 years recently. So the Design Engineering group had a little luncheon at the park, catered meal of chicken, roast beef, mashed potatoes, beans, salad, rolls and cake.
Would you want to work at a place that would keep ME around for 25 years? Get real! Guess who had to sneak a nap after returning to work.......


I zoomed right home after work and put some corn out in the woods by my hunting tree,then dived into this. Peg will be here in about 10 minutes and then we will travel to Merrill. Today is the ultralight ride!! Can't wait. I'll try to get some pix of things from the air and some close shots of the plane.....
Later.

1 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, September 22, 2005, Blogger Red Green said...

Yeah, I remember thinking (in 1979) if I could just get by for a few years til the building business picked up, I would go right back to that.... I guess I forgot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home