Monday, August 28, 2006

Leavin' town.....

Greetings.
I know, I know..... nothing new lately. That's because I've been busier than usual, with a trip to Madison last week (and a Brewers game in Milwaukee), then a trip via plane to Wild Rose for the State Light Plane Fly-in on the weekend. Back home to working in the field getting the last of the logging done and getting ready for a bulldozer. Worked more on that last Saturday, and Chris and Ashley and Hailee were up for the weekend so I spent some time visiting them as well. Peg and I took Hailee to the fair in Phillips on Saturday evening. Sunday I worked at the field project and got the lawn mowed and trimming done. This afternoon Peg and I are heading to Madison for three days of work at Marquip's office there. I will post something after we return. Labor day coming up quickly, with the Phillips fly-in planned and a local wine maker is having a tasting session on Sunday..... busy, busy, busy.......

I gotta go, Carlo

11 Comments:

At 4:42 AM, August 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoaaa dar Carlo!!! Slow down dar sunshine, I think life should be for enjoyun, not for employun. And yeah I dint expect employun to work dar, but what the heck.(employun/work git it) I dint expect dint to work either.
Have HAPPY dae!!! ;-)
S.D.

 
At 4:56 AM, August 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And dar YA havit!!! Finally some socially disappointing idiot puts a response in dis heer blog heer, and someone OR anyone don't care NOHOWZ!!......WUT?!!? Duh? ;-)

 
At 8:14 AM, August 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was in Mil. for a week and came home Wed. Place looks nice and I am getting a view off into the distance thru the living room windows!!!! Hooray. I plan to move about Oct. 15 so will have to start packing some "stuff and junk"

Lucy

 
At 9:18 PM, August 31, 2006, Blogger Red Green said...

Tanks fer all the comments. We just got back from Madison, Thursday night about 8:30

'n dont werry, dint dint werk, eh?

 
At 12:56 PM, September 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soezda airport dunyet? kinya land daryet? Or wen ya gunna be able to land dar? Can ya givus an ETOBATUI for landing or taking off?
sd

 
At 5:11 PM, September 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch. It really hurts sometimes.. just trying to read this stuff... but I do like it... :)

Well, the holiday weekend proved to be just as action packed as we thought. busy, busy, busy... working in the woods (or lack there of now), getting the plans made for our upcoming life adventure,(otherwise known as marriage), wrapping Christmas presents, (yes, I must be sick), general household stuff, and spending time with loved ones...

We both have taken time these past couple of days to take the bikes out... gee, but that felt good to ride again.

that's it for now.
ps

 
At 12:51 PM, September 06, 2006, Blogger Red Green said...

ETOBATUI is unknown at this time. Lots to be done and funds are short. Watch for upcoming promotional events on this very blog.....

I gotta go, Carlo

 
At 4:57 AM, September 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Estimated Time Of Being Able To Use It!!!

sd

 
At 11:49 AM, September 07, 2006, Blogger Red Green said...

Anonymous said...
Estimated Time Of Being Able To Use It!!!

sd


Eye no wut it meens, jest kant no wen......

 
At 5:04 AM, September 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahdotso!! I dint ahdotso beefour doh.

 
At 4:55 PM, September 13, 2006, Blogger Red Green said...

Right.... so I pretended I knew what 'ahdotso' meant, and off we went....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home